Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweeteners

Splenda products: Click for free samples!


Stevia products: (unless otherwise indicated, 0 calories)
1. Market Pantry Sugar Substitute: Pretty good, not as sweet as some so I find it to be fine for smoothies but not sweet enough for coffee, 0 calories
2. NuStevia(White Stevia Powder): Good stuff, works well for coffee, tea, smoothies...
3. Purevia: Pretty good, but it's not quite as sweet as the others (Nut. Info.)
4. Stevia Extract (Orange box, Now?): Strange taste, kind of chalky
5. Simply-Stevia: Very good, at least in smoothies
6. Stevia Extract in the Raw: Good stuff, good amount of sweet, no funkiness (Nut. Info.)
7. Stevita - Spoonable Stevia - good stuff, best for smoothies probably
8. Sun Crystals: Yummy, good texture, but they have 5 calories per packet. Now, I don't know about you, but I use a shit load of sweetener in my daily life. So that's just too many calories for me. (Nutritional Info. and Free Samples)
9. True Lemon: I've decided to try this again since I can get free samples. For yours, click here.
10. Truvia: Pretty good stuff, cuts the bitter and tart more than adds a sweet flavor
11. Z Sweetener: Fine, not as sweet as some. Picked this up at Ethos in Orlando as well as a Whole Foods. (Nut. Info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment